Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesterday I was thankful for:

My mama!
I love my mom so stinkin' much! She's the epitome of an independent woman and probably one of the strongest women I've ever met. She is fun sized and adorable. She's a yogi nerd and a Bob Marley freak. She is smart and hilarious. How could you not just love her?

Today I am thankful for:

A lot of people. Veterans. But most importantly, my grandpa Halpin, my Uncle Kurt, my brother-in-law Michael, and my close friends, Wade, KC, and Nick. I am a patriotic nut (something I can thank my Grandpa Jack for) and holidays that celebrate our armed forces make me a little bit weepy and emotional. I love our country and I love my freedom, how can I not be so grateful to the men and women who fight and risk their lives for both of those things? So to those that serve our country, thank you.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You guys look so much alike :) great picture, &great post!