Monday, November 15, 2010

Today I'm grateful for Mondays.

While everyone else might hate this day of the week I love it because it's my day off. I get so much done! Today I've done all the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, and done some laundry! It always feels good to have a clean house.

On another note, this weekend was a blast. Zac invited one of the guys that works for him over for dinner and him and his cute wife are fantastic! I love finding new couple friends and being able to just have dinner and game nights. They even invited us over last night and cooked for us! The original reason for us to go over there though was for Zac and Cameron to play xbox together. Zac was in HEAVEN! He hasn't had his for three months now and it was cute to see how excited he got to go play. What's funny is that Cameron and Cheryl have only been married for three months so me and Zac are the old married couple! Haha!

No comments: