Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Responsibility. and Junk.

This may be kind of a rant, but I feel like I need to get it all out.

So Christmas is coming up right around the corner and my work is getting pretty busy with all the families coming in to get photos. Everyone was doing alright until last Friday when out of nowhere one of the guys just left to go get something and never came back. And that is how he quit. Sometimes I just want to scream when people do dumb stuff like that. I mean, were they raised to think that that is acceptable behavior at a JOB? Did they think that was the easy way out? Was he just scared of what we would say? I simply cannot understand how that seems alright to someone. I was brought up to believe in a hard work ethic and good old fashioned responsibility. If you say you'll stick with something then you do it. Simple as that. Why is it now the exception to be a good employee and not the rule? AGGGHHH!

Ok, that's it. Rant's over.

But for real, just be a good person.

Also PS, today I'm thankful for my job. Even if I want to yell sometimes.

One more PS, go look at these clippies. They made my day.

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

Sorry about your day, that is really dumb!!! But glad the clippies could bring a smile!! :) Love you!