Tuesday, November 2, 2010

a month of being thankful.

Holy cow, it's November! This year has gone by so fast but it's been a truly magnificent one. This month I am going to make an effort to blog as often as I remember about something I'm grateful for (since it's almost Thanksgiving!) and I hope anybody that reads this might try to do the same! So here is my day number uno, enjoy!

I am grateful for...

ZAC!

I know, so obvious. I love this man though. He is my best friend, my confidant, my arm candy, my place to fall, my everything. Yesterday was our 6 month mark and as we talked about it we agreed that it has flown by so quickly but at the same time it's hard to imagine life before we were "us". He is such a hard worker and takes care of me so well. I look back to the end of last year when I accepted a random friend request from this "hot guy" and I would have never guessed where I would be right now. It's mind boggling. But I'm so glad it all happened the way it did. I was listening to the new Taylor Swift cd today and found a song that makes me think of the first night Zac and I hung out, and how amazed I was by him. So I'm going to share it with you, because I'm nice. :) The part that makes me laugh is the very end when it says "Please don't be in love with someone else, Please don't have somebody waiting on you" because I remember after meeting him thinking that I wanted him all to myself and I didn't want any other girls to be waiting around for him. Perfect.

4 comments:

Todd & Ash said...

i cant wait for your next post!!! i KNOW its going to be me. hahahaha

Julie Clark said...

I agree, Zac is wonderful, he always has been. I'm doing the same thing by posting my status on facebook everyday with something I'm thankful for. I guess I'll have to do that on my blog too! If you don't have us on your list, our blog is: richardandjulieclark.blogspot.com
:o)

Chelsea Reese said...

You are so cheezy amy;
love is one wonderful thing.

Amy Martin said...

Haha I know chelsea, love makes ya goofy :)