Friday, July 16, 2010

Finally!

So after a couple weeks of me not knowing that much about this new (to us) computer we have I was getting so frustrated with not being able to post on my blog... I'm Mac impared. I finally stopped using Firefox and clicked on the Safari thingy and bam! I can post again! Anyways, I'm excited because I can finally post some picture of our new apartment and of our latest adventures and such! But that will have to be tomorrow...

For now, I just want to let you all know that I've started a new little business! Check out www.prettylittlesomethings.bigcartel.com! I've been making headbands like a madwoman and I've decided to set up a little shop! Check it out, look for me here on Facebook, tell your friends, help me out! :)



2 comments:

lauren brimley said...

So pretty!

kylee k said...

LOVE the baby head bands! Way to keep it classy memerz!