Thursday, June 17, 2010

my fingers are about to break off.

I'm sitting here looking for any excuse to take a break from writing thank you cards (I know, it's been 2 months, I'm hurrying!!!!) because my poor little hands are starting to become permanently cramped. Yeouch. So I thought to myself "Psh, blog post!"

Guess what happens tomorrow?! Me and this handsome guy get our new apartment!


You may be saying "Amy, where have you been living then?" Oh no big thang, we've just spent the last 2 weeks living in an extended stay hotel. Zac loves it here but I have mixed feelings about it. I feel weird having people come in and make my bed in the morning and this is the "kitchen" that I am supposed to cook in...


Yeah, we've been living like slobs, don't judge. Also, you can see So You Think You Can Dance on in the background.


I'm ready for our new apartment, I'm excited to unpack everything from the car and to be able to cook a decent meal!

(This picture is just to show you all where I've been ALL day, you can see the boxes of cards and the computer I'm using for the gift list. I CANNOT wait to be done with the darn things!)


Pictures of the apartment coming soon hopefully :)

2 comments:

Todd & Ash said...

haha nice back ground. copy cat. haha

Todd & Ash said...

my point exactly... copy cat. ha