Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm not really one of those bloggers that read a bajillion other blogs, I usually like to stick to just friends and family but the one exception I make is for Busy Bee Lauren. Seriously hilarious. I mean, srsly. She had a post about old favorite photos and I love the idea. If I had my computer in the hotel with me I would probably have an unnecessarily long post this time, but for now I just have the used Mac that Zac bought from one of his friends that doesn't have any of my personal photos... So I swiped my NEW favorite picture from my own Facebook. Ha.


Is this not the most fantastic picture ever? I absolutely LOVE it. My dad has always been one of my very favorite people, ever since I was just his little JoJo. I love how much we look alike, especially in this picture. It was kind of crazy on my wedding day with SO many people outside the temple and so many pictures to get... After we took group photos Zac and I went around the side of the temple to the "bride's garden" for photos of just us. Well, my dad came running around the corner and asked Andrea (my photographer) if she would take some of me and him. I am so happy that he did, this is so special to me. I can't believe I almost didn't get one of just us. Dad and JoJo.


Now it's your turn, whoever is reading this. It's fun. Just find a favorite picture and tell about it. The memories will be worth it.

1 comment:

Sara said...

What an amazing, loving photo! :)