Friday, July 30, 2010

Chi-Town

This past weekend I went up to Chicago with Zac, Sam, and Ben. It was pretty fun minus the fact that by the time we got back to the car my feet felt like they were bleeding because I have bad judgement in shoes. No big thang.

We walked past the Transformers 3 set that they have downtown, it was pretty awesome. No celeb spottings or anything but still cool. This is Bumblebee under the grey cover and possibly a concept Porsche under the red. It's just a guess though. And I say that like I was the one guessing. Ha.


According to Zac the Chicago skyline is the prettiest, even better than New York!

Ummm... I love that one in the middle. I like the other ones, too but DANG that middle guy ;)

Navy Pier on Lake Michigan


1 comment:

JMay said...

LOVE Chi town. Lived there for a year-best time ever!