Friday, August 13, 2010

money. ugh.

I'm not exaggerating a bit when I say that the only downside of marriage that I have found is that everything seems more expensive. I guess I was so used to living the single girl life with a little bit of help from my parents that all of these grown up expenses just blow my mind! And this summer we've had lots of surprise expenses pop up like new tires and airplane tickets. But I heard about www.mint.com and the word was that this site is fantastic for budgeting and keeping track of everything. And it is. I love it! I was a tiny bit skeptical in the beginning when I had to link my bank accounts to it but I did some research and finally felt comfortable with it. I'm hooked! I feel more at ease dealing with our money and knowing where it's all going! Just sayin... I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Psh thanks for the advice I'll look into that! Sounds awesome.