Friday, August 20, 2010

delicious.

I like to smell good. It's a little problem I have; I am addicted to perfume.

I think it all started with this little bottle

Photobucket

Viva La Juicy. Seriously delicious and when I first found it, it was so unique (nevermind that you can buy it at walmart now with a scratch and sniff sticker on it) and I wore it all the time and constantly got compliments. I think this is when my life changed.

Then I bought my Flora by Gucci in Russia as a little gift to myself. Plus, it's awesome because I bought it it RUSSIA.

Photobucket

I love this smell. This is what actually inspired me to write this little blog post. The other night Zac and I were getting ready for bed and I suddenly panicked. I had no clue where all my perfume was, and my Gucci is what I wanted. So today as I'm packin' up our apartment I found it! And I quickly sprayed it all over myself. And now I am sitting in my own little cloud of heavenly Flora.

For Christmas I talked my mom into buying me this one...

Photobucket

Brittnee's little sister Brailee came to our apartment with this one on and I DIED. It's fresh and scrumptious. Basically I wear it every single day.

Next, I want some Coach. Just to spice it up.

Photobucket

Kylee and I both found this in a magazine and have confessed to rubbing the little test strip all over ourselves like fools. But yum. It's a good one.

The end.

No comments: