Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Insecurities.

I like to consider myself a fairly confident person. Except in one area of my life. My photos. I adore taking photos and my ultimate goal is to be able to make my name known as a photographer but I am in constant doubt about my abilities. Is this normal? I don't even know. As I sat in front of my computer for hours while editing my last shoot (an absolutely gorgeous wedding in Utah) I was the most stressed I have felt in a very long time. I would edit a photo, feel good about it, and then instantly want to delete it and start all over. WHY?! Where does this fear come from? Now that I have sent the disc out to the newlyweds I can look at them and feel comfortable knowing that they like them but I still have that nagging in the back of my mind. Ugh. Anyways, enough for now. Just some thoughts. I know someday I will be able to feel comfortable with my work I just need to keep working hard & taking as many photos as I possibly can! If you'd like to see my latest work, you can find a small album here

No comments: