Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dumb circle.

So last night after I posted that last little diddly doo, I looked at my stat counter and I was amazed by how many people really do look at my blog. But I always feel silly posting anything because I feel like I'm just talking to nobody... So it's this dumb circle in my head, I don't blog because nobody ever says hi or comments but then I see that people really do read it, or at least stop by it, and I get excited to post something but then I feel silly again.

I know this is madness.

Like I need validation to post on my own blog that is just supposed to be about me and my newlywedness. Ha. But for reals, if you're reading this, make me feel less like I'm talking to nobody. I want to know the people that are reading my ridiculous thoughts. Heck, maybe I would even start posting more. And probably make it more interesting.

So... hi all you blog creepers. Just say hi back.