Friday, December 10, 2010

puzzle pieces.

You know what I love?

(I'll just pretend you answered with "what?")

I love discovering little things that make me feel like puzzle pieces of myself are sliding into place. While I was home for Thanksgiving Zac and I went to visit my Grandma Shirley and Kylee and I decided to go through some old photos. While we were digging through years of snap shots I started to feel closer and closer to my Grandpa George, who passed away when I was 8. Below are some of the Polaroids that were stashed away in the box. There was a spark. A connection. I know why I am so utterly obsessed with Polaroid pictures. They were my grandpa's favorite. I have his old camera and if I had more mula, I'd be snapping millions of Polaroids of every little thing. Just like him. Just look and admire; the vintage quality, the colors, the feeling that he just wanted to capture even small things, like the way the kitchen wall looks or a family trip to Yellowstone. Love in every shot.




(I apologize for the pictures of pictures, especially from my phone.)

No comments: