Wednesday, December 15, 2010

21.

Woohoo. Yippidty doo. Yeehaw.

I'm 21. :)

Zac was so cute about it, he made me consent to the "3 days of Amy's birthday" which means I got presents Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. He did pretty well with gifts even though the worrier in me kept thinking "Oh no, Christmas is so soon and we need to save money to buy stuff for other people!" but I'm so glad Zac loves me so much.

On Monday night we went to sleep fairly early but early the next morning Zac kept waking up and rolling over and going "Happy Birthday, wife" in his sleep. Gosh I love him.

The day was great, and really relaxing. I went to work early at the portrait studio but when I called the restaurant to see what time I had to be there they surprised me and told me I didn't have to even go in! So I spent the day snuggling my husband, getting my nails done, and eating. Basically the best.

This picture is just a little taste of Zac's mad wrapping skills. Or would it be skillz in this case?
My pumpkin spice cupcake. There is nothing better than cupcakes. Truly.


No comments: