Thursday, October 7, 2010

warning: the best part about this post is the picture. yeah, we're that boring.


I am a slacker yes I am.
(feel free to sing that in your head the way I did, it makes it more fun.)

Well, we've been pretty busy lately. Zac and I are both working full time and trying to squeeze in some together time when we can. It gets a wee bit frustrating. But we both love our jobs and appreciate this whole dual income thing :)

I know I promised pictures of our little home but I have decided to postpone that until we have some decent furniture (like a BED! we're over this whole air-mattress thing) and maybe a couple decorations up. I don't even know if anyone was waiting on those, I just thought I'd throw it out there just in case.

Also, in case I didn't mention it, we need a bed. This is critical to a happy marriage I think. Kidding. Mostly.

Anywho, hi. We're still around.

No comments: