Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Letters.

Dear KSL,
I love you. I really do. Sometimes you suck, though. Stop letting people post great deals with NO pictures. It weirds me out. I refuse to drive to Lehi to pick up anything that is "in great condition" that I can't see. Even if I DO need a kitchen table. Or bed frame. Or a TV stand. And if the person that posted it is just too lazy to snap a picture of it well, then I don't think they deserve my business. Thanks.

Mrs. Martin


Dear Oven,
Hi, do you remember me? The girl that was so excited to use you... Well, you're letting me down. It should not take you an hour and a half to pre-heat to 400 degrees. We both know I'm too impatient to wait to put my homemade bread in. Which results in gross bread, in case you forgot. Let's pick up the pace, eh?

Sincerely,
The girl with no homemade bread


Dear People that use the Washer at Two AM,
I have a fun fact for you, that washer is RIGHT underneath my bedroom. Do you know how loud that thing can get? I don't think you do, considering you ditch your clothes down there and leave them in the washer and/or dryer for 2 days. Weird, seeing as how it was imperative you had to wash them RIGHT THEN. Oh, and then you walk in on me taking them out when I've finally had enough. That wasn't awkward or anything. Anyways, next time just hold your horses, do you laundry when you have time to actually do it.

Love,
The tired Martins

PS. Turn the dang light off, we pay for the electricity down there.

3 comments:

Debi said...

I know you don't know me, but your blog is awesome. I saw your old one, just browsing through them. I am curious, how do you put music on your blog?

lauren brimley said...

Love the letter to the washer people. Amazing.

Mama-Face said...

Amy R Martin...I consent to being tagged....THANK YOU!!!...if you consent to helping me with my blog design.

:)