Thursday, September 29, 2011

Family Reunion 2011

There is absolutely nothing I love more than the Draper family reunion. I'm so glad I got to go this year even though I was a complete baby and missed Zac like crazy the whole time. It's strange to be there without my grandpa there in his "boonie" hat but it was still a fantastic time. Traditionally there is a theme for the week and this time was by far the best, Spongebob Squarepants - a family favorite :)


Alicia & Kelton

Johnny loved the "swords" or extra large q-tips or whatever you call those things...

Tracy & I got to do a lot of catching up... SO nice! I love her :)

Uncle Randy & Jaidee

Dad & Jaidee with the Spongebob she made him out of pearler beads

Grandma with Jaidee

Ashllyn stayed squeaky clean the entire time we were there. No surprise.

Tani & Michelle or Laughy & Giraffey! They both announced babies on the way while we were there and I couldn't be more excited for them!

Cody playing with glow necklaces.

Do I not have the most adorable grandma ever?!

No comments: